积分
经验
注册时间  
2011-10-26 09:21:15
最后登录  
2011-10-27 11:38:50
只看该作者 68  发表于: 2011-10-27 11:43:26
Re:正品行货与非行货08大黄的详细对比!为广大玩友提供鉴别依据  (标志篇)
This is how you fir the Diablo 3 items RMAH for everyone?

The majority of the QQ over diablo items RMAH comes down to the idea that people who have played through endless hours of content to get their items.

and the prestige and sense of accomplishment that comes along with that, will be pissed off if they see someone sporting better gear than they have that has been purchased with RM on the AH.?

Solution:

For every item bought off the RMAH add a line of text under the item description and item stats that says " This diablo items purchased on RMAH", or "RMAH item". I believe this will still enable people to purchase items on the diablo items RMAH but it will make other players that have earned their items the classic way feel more validated, and it will perhaps discourage gearing up solely by using the diablo items RMAH to purchase items.?
people also forget about the fact that for every dollar spent on these items is a dollar earned for these items.
if someone is willing to spend countless dollars on these items..let them. it will allow players like me who really like grinding out and earning the items to make as much money as possible.?

I would strongly agree with this a couple weeks ago. I might have even posted diablo items suggesting it too.

But I really feel all this would accomplish is feeding negativity into what they want to be an extremely social and friendly environment. I′m pretty sure they′ve even considered this, but it would create another problem for them to solve.

As of now, I can relate better with not having people having a tag on what kind of players they are, which is probably already going to happen depending on how well they play (on the harder difficulties).

To be honest, I have taken a "I don′t care about others" stance on the diablo items RMAH issue, as long as it doesn′t create other issues like having the matchmaker system so filled with buyers that cannot play and not being able to easily find a group of more "hardcore" gamers and having to deal with people that don′t know how to play.?
this would suck, i mean, all this prestige and the feel of accomplishment you can get from doing achievements, but the way you get your items should be up to the player in question.

i personally plan on selling all possible items on the diablo items RMAH and use that ebalance to buy gear, i dont feel like id need to be stigmatised for that.?
I dont understand the fuss about this diablo items RMAH, this is a solution to the dedicated gamer, if you are good or even hardcore, and dedicate some time into the game, this will eventually be a money machine for you. even if it is only small amounts you will be able to harvest some money out of the hours and hours of playtime you will be dedicating to this game.

I WISH this was implemented in world of warcraft so the 340 days play time i had would have been to some financial benefit.

The noob that buys all the top gear items, will eventually buy the items you put on the auction house. giving you the benefit to buy another better piece of armor or cash it out, and eventually pay for your diablo 3 game and further ahead might be able to pay for the new computer you just bought to be able to play diablo.

This is the future of gaming. In 5 years from now people will look back and say "Why didnt someone implement this sooner"
Im glad this post isn't claiming the "pay to win" feature of Diablo 3. considering you can't "win" anything in diablo. So all those people are diablo items QQing in vein. But this is an even more ridiculous notion to QQ about someone having an diablo items they paid for? Did they not earn that money to then buy that item on the game they also bought? They have every right to do that, therefor who the fuck are YOU to tell them they need to be labeled because you can't control your jealousy towards other people when you shouldn't even do so in the first place considering its a diablo items CO OP game. its not only wrong to covet other peoples things its pathetic. truly. now you could say "oh your probably going to be the one buying the gear" but i think buying anything IN a game you already bought is redundant. i bought the game to get that gear, buying the gear would defeat MY purpose for actually playing the game.
This sounds like an issue with time vs money. OP want to spend time getting his gear while the others will spend money. Both equals the same thing in the end, so what is the big deal? If you decide to spend countless hours playing to grind for the gear you want while others use those hours to work and earn money and then use that money to buy items since they didn't have enough spare time to grind them.

There is nothing wrong with either way in my opinion. Obviously the money could have been spent on something else, but who are we to judge what other people want to spend their money on??

Terrible Idea. There seems to be a misconception that all these badass items will even be ON the diablo items AH in bulk.

Blizz has stated they they are shooting for the very top rare items to be just as hard to acquire as the top items in D2 (before the duping), which if you didn't know diablo items they also said that after years of play, only a couple of people should have had diablo items the very very best.?

This means that if Blizzard can (and I'm hoping so) stamp out duping and boting, those extremely rare items will almost never be on the AH. Now sure, the lower level legendaries will be slightly more common and you might see a couple up on the diablo items AH at a time, but those tip top rares will not only be extremely hard to find on the AH, but also the person who finds it might just want to actually USE diablo items .?

Also, if you actually want to screw with items sold on the AH, people will circumvent that. Instead of the AH, they will trade diablo items player to player, or just go to a third party website, and then whats the point of the AH? This is such a mundane, ridiculous topic to QQ and argue over. If you don't want to see people with good gear on, make a private game.?
It has been said many times before, but it looks like it will have to be said many times again:

The only person you are "in competition" with in Diablo 3 is yourself. Other players will not stand around staring at your gear. They won't beg you to team up based on what you are using. There is no ranking system. There is no "winning" in the game.?
The Diablo series is about having fun killing hordes of enemies and getting loot. How you go about that makes no difference, and it will make absolutely no difference to other players if you looted something off of a difficult boss or bought a nice piece of gear diablo items from the gold AH or the diablo items RMAH. There is no way to tell, and quite frankly no one should even care in the first place.

Diablo 3 is full of things you can do for self-satisfaction. You can go after acheivements. You can go after specific banner additions. You can craft interesting gear. You can try out different builds and abilities. You can challenge yourself with hardcore mode.

So, in short - this isn't WoW diablo items or any other game where you are "in competition" with other players. There are no raids to clear, there are no roles to fill, there are no rankings to attain. You play Diablo games to have fun, end of story. 
离线 pog5566
经验值等级: 1 级
发帖
积分
经验
注册时间  
2011-10-26 09:21:15
最后登录  
2011-10-27 11:38:50
只看该作者 69  发表于: 2011-10-27 11:47:17
Re:正品行货与非行货08大黄的详细对比!为广大玩友提供鉴别依据  (标志篇)
Real Reason why Blizzard doesn't support Player Interaction ??

Please bear with me for a while, i'll get to the point soon !

We're all super excited for diablo 3 and it's definitely gonna be an amazing (the best) game !

im still really really opposed to things like the RMAH d2 items (requires absolutely no skill), 4player cap, 6skills cap, no skillpoints, no statpoints etc...
but, well... we'll manage and in time it'll grow on us (or me)

but blizzard also tries to shut down "all" player interactions and communications, i think.

first, we all get it.. they develop a diablo 2 items, they release it.. for them its all about making money and while just selling diablo 2 items makes a lot of cash, of course they'll try to make some more (monthly subscription // RMAH) if they can.. and lets face it, 95% of us dont care if we'll have to pay way more for a game like this, thats just the time we're in
of course blizzard would take this opportunity and make more money, so while im really opposed to the RMAH i get it

blizzard already stated that there was a huge amount of people who just played d2 as singleplayer (we all knew that, i prefer multiplayer tho), so they make d3 internet-only since they need more people to use their RMAH to make more money, quite simple

but even tho they say its all because they want people to interact with each other, its not.. they actually want quite the opposite
blizzard understands that a community and communication between people keeps a game alive, but at the same time they want to limit it

why is that?
its all because of the RMAH, MANY features have to suffer because of the RMAH d2 items:

1) no guild support:
so why no guild support? blizzard tries to tell us that its really hard to perfectly implement in a game such as d3 and battle.net 2.0.. but actually, its not..
they wont implement it, because they dont want people, especially noobs to join up with others, to communicate with others
if they'd be able to do that, they'd lose a lot of diablo 2 items

even the biggest noob would understand in what kind of situations it would be smart to use the RMAH and it would kind of situations it wouldnt

-> people would help each other, people would share... people d2 items would explain all kinds of stuff to each other, which all leads to 1 thing..
it leads to less and less people investing their money in the RMAH

if they'd allow these kinds of big player interactions across the diablo 2 items.. a community which consists of 90% complete noobs would suddenly shrink by a lot

2) 4 player cap:
yes, 8 players and 8 followers would be too much in d3, but 5 or 6 would be possibled2 items , especially since we cant use followers in a party...
so why wont they allow it?

same reason, bigger player interactions, more communications between more players = bad for the RMAH
communicating helps people, but it doesnt help blizzard make money

3) no pvp-esport, no custom pvp-games (not possible to fight against certain people d2 items , only possible to team up with your friends..)
(btw, is 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 all supported?)

so why will you be able to play in a team with friends, but diablo 2 items cant choose your enemies, why will it only be a random ladder with random matchmaking...without any kind of ranking, tournaments etc?

blizzard in fact does realize that people DO care about pvp, so why do they want to d2 items draw us away from it?
quite simple actually

if there'd be tournaments, rankings etc... it would all go public, d2 items people would care about it.. would care about their rankings, tournaments etc.. they'd want to participate
now, blizzard cant let that happen... because tournaments etc would be followed by rules.. and people would have to follow them
rules such as "only selffound stuff", "rmah items not allowed", "d2 items legendaries not allowed" blablabla and all sorts of ridiculous rules

But people would follow d2 items , if they did.. blizzard would lose a huge playerbase of potential RMAH users

i understand that they're trying to make money here.. of course, but its getting really ridiculous.... and i hate it that they're always lying
"oh the main reason we've implemented the RMAH is so people stay away from shady 3rd party websites which arent secure"

oh man... just tell the truth diablo 2 items you're trying to make money here, people wont blame you for that
but i do blame them for "destroying" the gameplay just so they can make more money
i bet there couldve been a better solution for all this without d2 items hurting the gameplay/player interaction experience

oh and im also tired of this "people think we've got tons of money, we dont... we have to decide to either put our money in pve or in pvp"
bull****, blizzard got so much money, they could easily make pvp a way more enjoyable experience

now dont get me wrong, im really excited for diablo 3.. pvp looks great d2 items , endgame looks awesome as well, the whole game will be fantastic

what im just pissed about is that there will be no guild support, no real balancing for pvp, 4 player cap, no "custom-game-arena" support.. so you can fight against your friends... (im not diablo 2 items just talking about 1v1 which they migt support later (called "duel), but about 4v4.. fighting with and against your friends
if you implement something as amazing as an arena.. at least make d2 items sure you do it propery.. and add different arenas and different modes...
and really.. no ranking?!?!?!?!?!?!? thats just SAD
oh and i also think the character customization took a big hit (skillpoints, stats), but it'll probably grow on me ! 6 skills cap makes me a little sad tho

well, as i said, dont get me wrong, it'll be an awesome d2 items game, cant wait : )
i probably repeated myself quite a bit in this post, but really dont feel like editing it, you get the point

oh btw, when you buy the collectors edition and therefore get the ingame wings...
what do you think, will it be an item and you can see it just like your other gear permanently (doubt it) or will it be something like, for example: "press c and wings will appear for 10secs"

I agree with a lot of that, especially diablo 2 items that whole BS about a guild system d2 items being hard to impliment in 2.0(lol you can smell that BS a million miles away), and tea if people can't really interact, more people will be forced to use the RMAH later on(remember in most multiplayer games, people lend, and sometimes even give high end items to friends/guild mates).

Being part of a guild help build trust between players(that they may not even know in r/l) to such an extent where It's downright common to use/try out each others items, without constantly needing to worry about being scamed.

Also yea I'm sure that's why there is no single d2 items player mode, because if they are forced online, most likely at some point in time, they'll need to use the RMAH(infact I predict it will be impossible to find any infirnal items being sold for gold, and it would probally be even rare to trade for an infirnal item).

Also yea the PvP is a joke(no competition whatsoever, and only 1 mode at release), really no ranking system lol, then what's the ******* point of PvP.

However I disagree about the 4 player cap d2 items, there's a 4 player cap, because that's Diablo(Diablo is just a multi player game, It's not meant to be a MMO).?

Your post is kind of ugly I have to say, but d2 items after reading it for a while I started to understand what you're actually saying so I decided to read the rest as well??

There is a good point to it though. It really does make sense what you're saying, but I find it hard to actually have an opinion on this.

Standpoint A ) This is Diablo. It is essentially a singleplayer/limited co-op player game that involves trading on a small scale. They want to keep this style in D3, which I can only respect as a player and a Diablo fan.

Standpoint B ) In today's day and age, e-socializing has exploded and being a computer nerd/gamer is now accepted in daily life. We are seeing right now how big e-sports are too. That said, it is somewhat inexplicable that they won't grow into this, and the only thing they add rather than guilds/duels/chats/trading, is the AH/RMAH. Reading your post.. I just don't know d2 items what to think about this. :/

Guilds and more social components would make this game diablo 2 items so much better and bigger on so many levels. But is it worth making that play after a solid and similar Diablo experience in the past??

-General thought on your thoughts:

1) 5-6 vs the 4 cap: Are we shooting for a friendly co-op time experience d2 items are your you aiming for a WoW 10 man raid... Also at a point, what is the point, why stop at 6, have 8, or 10. The challenge and fun factor goes down, and breeds a lazy, inept base of players that don't know how to play their class.

2) Segmenting the community in private public games: Everyone gets there own loot, no loot diving, and WHY would you mingle in the public, potentially grouping with dipshits when you would go in with your friends....

And if they had everyone in the main hubs, this would be called World of Diablo by the community, even if Blizz didn't.

3) On the PvP Esport thing. Rankings be a cool thing, d2 items and MAY EVEN COME OUT later on in the games cycle, expansion. Let me pose this question for all the current and 4+ year old WoW players...Did making WoW Part Esport have any effect on the PvE end or how the class has changed at all?

my answer, "NAWWWWWWWW...hint at sarcasm"

Would you want a classic Diablo experience or a hack and slash game balanced around PvP d2 items, that gimps certains classes in PvE, with spells that have different conditions and effects in PvP, that make it harder to just play the game in the first place...

K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple Stupid; How I love this old cliche.

4) No Guild Support: What would be the point of the guild? Not that I haven't thought about it, BUT besides being a collective group friends list and maybe more stash space, what else could it EFFECTIVELY be? Add levels to aid in gold, XP,d2 items , gold gain.....I could see MAYBE in future but to add now would me tweeking of game for all the bonuses.

MOST of all, the game is not out, I love one of the mods thinking here. Don't judge, especially if you haven't played it, nor is anything we know no a 100% certain to be there at release. Take a break and stay positive...?

Like it or not, at the end of the day, Blizzard's business diablo 2 items (as with any company) is making money. Not games, not friends, but money. Blizzard could make all the games they want, but if no one bought them, they'd fold. I realize that this is a somewhat extreme example and that there is a sort of chicken/egg situation going on (does Blizz make good games because they make lots of money, or do they make lots of money because they make good games?), but the point is, to insinuate that every decision Blizzard is making with this game is simply to pull d2 items the wool over its consumers' eyes so that they can make more money on the RMAH, which is what the OP is arguing, is absolutely ludicrous. Blizzard isn't greedy, they're a for-profit business.?

Quite honestly, I doubt the RMAH will be a huge success story. There'll be so many middlemen (PayPal, credit card companies, banks, just to name a few) and so many uncertainties that I'll be surprised if the profits experienced by Blizzard from the RMAH will be significant. If I had to guess, over the first four years of the game, we'll see two expansion packs and four years of RMAH, if the RMAH will make even 25% of the profit that the box sales will, I'll be hugely surprised.

Most likely the RMAH profits will be comparable to the d2 items various microtransactions in WoW (like a server change, a name change, etc.), which aren't that large a part of the revenues.

Most of your points are moot, too, since guild support will most likely be added d2 items later (it's not that big a job, but it's still a job, and their priority is to get the game out; features can be added). More PvP modes will be added and custom games (like dueling against selected teams) will probably be added too.

It's not about not having the money to put in PvP, it's about the fact that Diablo III is a PvE game first and foremost, so it'll be a priority to get the game out with superb PvE and some PvP as an extra.?

Hmmm I can see where you are coming from diablo 2 items but I am afraid you are putting too much concern into the RMAH forcing gameplay mechanics.

Diablo 3 is an isometric view, this alone will limit party size. There is no point in having more than a 4 man team in my opnion. I have actually heard the game plays better with 3 players. You can only stuff so many monsters and objects in such a field of view. That is the reason for the 4-player limit.

If there is not a RMAH, then there will be more bots and people will simply resort to the 3rd party sites they always have. WoW stands to lose a lot of subscribers with the release of high-quality upcoming MMOs such as KOTOR and GW2. This RMAH is a way for Diablo 3 to become a higher priority and thus keeping it streamlined and continually updated.

PvP ranking for Diablo 3 would be pointless. The game is too dependandt on gear and to create a type of item level for indivual ranking systems would be absurd. There is no point in really having a ranking system in a gear based game. Thats why I dont play WoW arena anymore, it became to gear dependant AND skill dependant yet it was ranked. I believe Diablo PvP will be Skill over gear, but gear can make the difference between a win and a loss, thus no ranking.

I would like to see a Guild feature implemented, and I think you make a solid point there, if players can easily trade and communicate within large groups it would hurt them financially. However, there is still a GAH, and gold will have a value on the RMAH its all tied together. We should have guilds, period. Even Hellgate has guilds for F sake.?
经验值等级: 5 级

发帖
积分
经验
注册时间  
2010-10-26 09:03:00
最后登录  
2012-02-23 10:21:12
只看该作者 70  发表于: 2011-10-28 13:23:13
Re:正品行货与非行货08大黄的详细对比!为广大玩友提供鉴别依据  (标志篇)
正版美版的太少了
离线 busterOP